Sunday, March 23, 2008

Santarém - Riverboat Town

My book, Santarém - Riverboat Town, was officially presented to the community on March 22, 2008. Breakfast and the book signing ceremony were held at the Santarém Tourism Center, located on the waterfront of the city. Despite heavy rains with flooding, some 40 invited guests showed up for the event. More information on how and where to purchase the book at http://www.amazonriver.com/book.html

The local chapter of Partners of the Americas was responsible for the presentation. Our State of Pará is partner with the State of Missouri in the United States. The Missouri Chapter published the book.

Image: my son, Arthur Daniel (lower left) and friends at the event. Daniel designed the cover of the book, as well as the banner in the background.

2 comments:

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Oh, this is exciting! Your son did a great job on the cover, too. Congratulations! My family has several published authors, as well. I wish I had that talent for writing.

Anonymous said...

where are you and Ms. Aurea in this picture?? huhuhuhu
March 22, was a wonderful day...
I wish you get all the best things for your life...

:D