Sunday, August 12, 2007

Caterpillars, update

To celebrate father's day, Áurea invited some friends out to the Bosque for an improvised breakfast. It didn't take long for the small group to disperse onto some of the closer trails, one being where hundreds of black caterpillars are aggregated on the trunk of a wild ficus tree. Interesting that nobody saw them! Later I took them back to see have a look. Nobody could believe what they had missed. The caterpillars seem to be in the same status as reported on yesterday's post. I'm curious to see how long they stay on the tree before taking off to the next stage of being butterflies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir steven Alexander ,
I looked at its book and I liked very! I am wanting one copies!How I make to obtain?

I wait its reply

kiss

e-mail: helpizinha@gmail.com