Monday, September 21, 2009

Neighbor's dog

Although I entitled this blog entry the "neighbor's dog", I have to say that in reality, I've become the owner. Not that the legitimate owner has transferred the rights over to me. It's that the dog made the decision. She adopted me and refuses to leave the Bosque Santa Lucia reception center. You see, it's a question of something basic, called food. When she showed up at our place she was still a young pup and on the verge of starving to death. I could count every bone in her body. You guessed it. She's now older and fattened up, so to speak. She's also a good watch dog. Anything that moves, gets barked at, which might explain why wild animals aren't seen around the center. Man's best friend!

1 comment:

Dr.Rankenstein said...

too cool steven!
got a dog by myself. a dalmatian. we choose each other...