Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ink Cap

Help. I can't remember the name of these little beauties. I used to call them fungi, but then someone corrected me. Sorry, I lost the response. Later: See Joan's comment.


SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Looks like what we call Ink Caps here Steven. Not sure if it is the same there by you.

Steven Alexander said...

Joan, many thanks. Amazing what one can learn from the internet, once we have a reference. Strange name, indeed. Happy New Year from the Amazon.